Friday, July 23, 2010

i am back..

yes, i am back..back to blogspot..
how long i didnt update my blog?
everytime when i wish to write something down, but feel no motivated to do so...haiz..
actually i wish to write down or even record down everything happen in my life..so that i can review it when i am old..hehe

Well, where am i now?
SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND, UK.
Why am i here?
study and have fun...

yup, i flew for so many hours from malaysia..and i already been here for almost 2 months..
i have my own room here..with toilet somemore..all facilities provided..(because i paid it)
Living here really cost me a lots..
and u know, i love SHOPPING..even worst, the summer sales are mad here..
keep telling myself need to control, but end up..buy and buy..
besides shopping, travelling...my favourite..
went to York, Stonehenge, London, Whitby, Scarborough, liverpool, cardiff, Rhossili bay, 3 cliff bay so far...it really enjoy...
its so amazing, i cant believe i can travel to those places at my age..
of course, need to say a loud 'thanks' to my lovely dad..he paid everything i spent.
soemtimes i will fell very very guity, but the guity feeling wont last longer...haha
Among all the places i went so far, Rhossili bay is gorgeous...
a natural place havent been polluted..blue sky and sea..and i saw SEAL....so impressed...

Eii, am i come here to study? ^.^
of course, but enjoy my life here is also very important...
the excuse i gave was: i will never come here in the rest of my life..this is the farer places i travel to, therefore, i MUST enjoy...


prior departure 3 hours + KLIA - Abu Dhabi (7 hours) + Abu Dhabi - Manchester (8 hours) + Manchester airport - Sheffield hostel (2++ hours)..that y i look so ugly...

explore sheffield






No comments:

Post a Comment